Overview of the Company
Incorporated in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, MY Bullion Trade (Co. Reg. No. 002059218-D) specialises in the education of precious metals trading and providing personalised gold, silver and platinum dealer services. MY Bullion Trade is owned and operated by Dean Arif, a former Chemical Engineer turned money historian and an industry expert since 2005 in precious metals business.
MY Bullion Trade’s sister company, Amami Jewels (Co. Reg. No. 2666739-M), is a retailer-manufacturer for beautiful hand-crafted engagement & wedding rings, GIA-certified superb quality loose diamonds, contemporary design, and affordable platinum & gold jewellery.
- To capitalise the current and future economic storms into opportunity and prosperity for all.
- To put physical silver and gold-honest money in the hands of more ordinary people.
- To help client realise the value of their precious metals and jewellery holdings at the highest market rate.
To transform economic storms into opportunity and prosperity for all who will listen.
Our clients expect us to:
- Inform them on the economy and the markets.
- Look out for their best interests.
- Do our level best to deliver on time.
- Keep their personal and financial information confidential.
- Help solve any challenges related to their transactions.
- Never betray their trust.
Our customers expect our ethics to be beyond reproach.
- We are not a multi-level marketing (MLM) company.
- We do not run an Islamic or conventional pawnbroking gold buying scheme.
- We do not sell our products on easy payment plan or credit.
- We do not run a “guaranteed return” scheme, promising a certain % monthly return.
- We do not appoint any third party individual or company to act on our behalf or as broker for all gold and silver transactions.
- We do not store precious metals for our clients.
We run an honest precious metals trading (buying & selling investment-grade gold & silver bullion) business and we urge our clients not to be involved in dubious activities mentioned above, some of which are PONZI schemes.
Please read our Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Financing Of Terrorism (AML/CFT) Policy.
Also, please read our article on Exposing Gold Fraud and Gold Scams.
“LIKE” us on Facebook to get the LATEST BREAKING NEWS!